A reader wrote me and was curious why United Tag Group was advertising they are an A rated accredited member of the BBB.
So I had to go check. And sure enough, the link the reader gave me, unitedtaxgroup.net does show the company claiming to have that rating.
It also claims they are a member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA) which is a puzzle as well since the NAEA does not have member companies, just individuals.
Do You Have a Question You'd Like Help With? Contact Debt Coach Damon Day. Click here to reach Damon.
The BBB reports the company has a B- rating and is not accredited. – Source
Here is the NAEA claim on the top of their contact page.
Thanks to the reader for asking the questions. Based on these apparent quirks you might want to use my guides to check them out.
I would recommend that anyone considering using such a company should read the following free guides.
- The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Checking Out a Debt Relief Company Before You Sign On the Line
- 10 Must Do Steps to Find the Best Credit Counseling or Debt Settlement Company for You
- How to Check Out a Business or Company to Avoid Getting Scammed or Ripped Off
- Strategic Financial Solutions and Ryan Sasson Stumble and Get Pounded - February 13, 2024
- These Emotions Stop You From Getting Out of Debt - January 11, 2024
- 16 Common Myths About Getting Out of Debt That Everyone Gets Wrong - January 8, 2024