Trying to read all of your advise … looking to the RIGHT debt relief/help for our situation. Owe about $5,000 in credit cards, not making enough money to make minimum payment.
When an advertisement pops up on the screen… is it endorsed by you? Or is this a Google thing? Freedom From Debt Relief Add popped up. How do I know who to trust?
Ads are ads and my advice is my advice.
As it says in the site terms:
Site visitors should exercise the same level of caution when selecting a merchant or provider from links or advertisements on this site as they would if they found the link elsewhere. The fact that an ad appears and is linked is NOT an endorsement from this site.
I would recommend that anyone considering using a debt relief company should read my following free guides.
- The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Checking Out a Debt Relief Company Before You Sign On the Line
- 10 Must Do Steps to Find the Best Credit Counseling or Debt Settlement Company for You
- How to Check Out a Business or Company to Avoid Getting Scammed or Ripped Off
Please post your responses and follow-up messages to me on this in the comments section below.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
- College In-House Lending Practices to Get CFPB Attention - January 25, 2022
- How to Get the Right Mindset to Invest in Crypto in Any Market - January 24, 2022
- My Deep Dive Into What Navient’s Student Loan Settlement Agreement Actually Says - January 24, 2022