Latest Posts
Home > Ask The Get Out of Debt Experts > Can a JAG Lawyer Help Me Clean Up My Credit Report? – Nathan

About Steve Rhode

Steve Rhode
Steve Rhode is the Get Out of Debt Guy and has been helping good people with bad debt problems since 1994. You can learn more about Steve, here.
  • Judy

    I have a corp a/c in NV that recieves money from a mlm I started 15 years ago. I am still getting over 100k a year and after expences I make about 50K wich is not enough to pay my 160k in credit card debt. I am being sued by amex for 57K I live in texas and my personel a/c is in texas. Can Amex get to my Corp a/c in NV. thanks Broke in Texas

    • Steve Rhode


      You need to get the legal opinion from an attorney in Nevada when the corporation and it’s assets are held.


Get My FREE Get Out of Debt Guy Newsletter

It is the smart thing to do.

I promise to keep your email safe and secure.


I want to keep you posted each weekday with just one email about the latest get out of debt news, scam alerts and information to beat back debt.

You can unsubscribe at any time with just one click.

After you subscribe, check your email to confirm your subscription. If the confirmation email does not appear in your inbox in a few minutes, check your spam folder for it. Sometimes it likes to annoyingly hide there.

  • It will keep you posted on the latest scams.
  • You will be alerted to the latest articles.
  • You will wind up smarter than everyone else dealing with debt.