Here are some current job posting in the debt settlement industry that I found.
Debt Settlement Sales Representative
Student Zoom, LLC – San Diego, CA
$1,600 a month
We’re looking for a highly motivated salesperson with experience selling Debt Settlement preferably through Freedom Debt Relief or DMB. Our ideal candidate is someone who enjoys helping others, is hard working, and takes initiative.
Pay is as follows:
$1,600 Monthly Base Average Salary (40 hours per week expected).
% of Sales Commission.
$100 toward Medical (after 90 days).
Sick/Vacation Pay Accumulation.
If you’re energetic, hard working, and keep a positive outlook on life you’ll enjoy our office environment.
Thank you so much for applying and we look forward to meeting you soon.
Debt Settlement Sales: 1 year – Source
Client Services Representative / Debt Settlement Negotiator
Icon Equities – Irvine, CA
A progressive and financially strong company that’s a leader in their industry is looking for a Client Services Representative / Debt Settlement Negotiator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who is detailed oriented, extremely organized, shows initiative and possesses great communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Proactive and eager to learn
- High ethical standards (integrity and confidentiality)
- Ability to multi-task and manage time and priority on multiple assignments
- Able to communicate and maintain a positive attitude while working with others
- Provide exception service while communicating on the phone and in emails
- Proactively supports company policies, procedures and processes
- Manage relationships with Debt Settlement Companies
- Communicate daily with Debt Settlement Companies regarding account settlements and client information updates
- Monthly follow up with Debt Settlement Companies on past due accounts
- Travel to conferences usually twice per year to acquire new contacts and maintain existing relationships
- Other duties assigned by Executives
- Please include a cover letter explaining why you are a great fit for this role.
Customer Service: 1 year – Source
Helping America Group
Helping America Group – Pompano Beach, FL
$13.50 an hour
About us :
We specialize in helping people with a serious amount of credit card and other unsecured debt. We know getting out of debt may seem impossible, but our experience, history, and track record tell another story. Make a commitment to conquer your debt and our Team of certified professionals will dedicate themselves to getting you out of debt in the shortest amount of time and paying the least amount of money.
We are so confident in our results that we do not charge any upfront fees for our services and no fees at all until we resolved your debt. This is our promise to you and is otherwise known as the Helping America Group Guarantee
Job Description :
- Serving as a liaison between the member and the Credit Bureaus
Creating, implementing and providing Financial Literacy Education and Credit Repair programs for prospective and current members of the programs.
- Management and execution of the associated programs which encompass the member’s financial portfolio – including sales and lending activities.
- Serve as a representative of the credit union with community-based education opportunities.
- Ensure the compliance of all program documents and activities.
9-6 Monday – Friday
Base Plus Commission
Health , Dental ,Vision After 90 Days
Strong Internal Promotion Culture
Paid Sick and Personal Days
High School Diploma
2-5 Years Inside Sales or B2B Experience
Strong Negotiation Skills
Must be Confident & Team player
Must Posses Excellent Written & Verbal Communication
Strong Persuasion Ability
Able To Meet Quotas & Goals
Work Well in a Call Center Environment
Salary: $13.50 /hour
Debt Settlement or Credit Counselling Only: 2 years
High school or equivalent – Source
Get Out of Debt Guy – Twitter, G+, Facebook
I can always use your help. If you have a tip or information you want to share, you can get it to me confidentially if you click here.
- Who Knew TitleMax Sucked This Bad? - February 23, 2023
- Litigation Practice Group Lawsuit by Business Partner All Service Financial – We Want Our Money - January 24, 2023
- HomeAdvisor and Angi to Pay Up To $7.2 Million and Stop Deceptively Marketing its Leads for Home Improvement Projects - January 23, 2023