Who Can Help Me With a Private Student Loan Dispute?


Dear Steve,

Who do I need to contact to dispute my loan due to private school misleading students into loans not required?



Dear John,

I would suggest you contact an attorney who is licensed in your state. There is no other authority I can think of to go after a lender and school for an individual to pursue an individual refund.

After speaking with the attorney, and if they agree, you could file complaints with the FTC and CFPB to help alert regulators.


You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.

Damon Day - Pro Debt Coach

Leave a Comment