Yesterday the court issued a final judgment against the once soaring and now defunct debt settlement company Morgan Drexen. I’ll let the court order do the talking.
“IT IS ORDERED:
1. Restitution: Judgment for equitable monetary relief is entered in favor of the CFPB and against Morgan Drexen in the amount of $132,882,488 as restitution for the unlawful up-front fees and other fees paid by Affected Consumers.
2. Civil Penalty: Judgment for a civil money penalty is entered in favor of the CFPB and against Morgan Drexen in the amount of $40,000,000.” – Source
- We Rise From the Dead Yet Again – Podcast - October 2, 2023
- Lexington Law Credit Repair Gets Hammered in Lawsuit Settlement. If You Sell Credit Repair – Wake Up! - August 28, 2023
- People That Got Scammed by Robocall Debt Relief Company Life Management Services of Orange County to Get Money Back - July 7, 2023