The following companies have appeared on the site for one reason or another. Some of those reasons may have been consumer unhappiness and complaints. Other issues may have involved an action by the FTC, CFPB, state regulators, or other legal entanglements. However, not all mentions of a company are negative so don’t assume that just because a company has appeared on this site, that there is an issue.
As with any concern, you should get the facts and do your research. If you click on the company name you will land on the page that contains posts that the company was included in. This of course assumes I remembered to tag all the posts that might have had some relation to the company. To make sure there are no more, you can always use the search feature on the site to look for all posts that include the company name.
- I.C. System, Inc.
- I.Q. Data International, Inc.
- Ideal Collection Services, Inc.
- Innovative Debt Solutions
- Innovative Wealth Builders
- Integrated Recovery Services
- International Computer Systems, Inc.
- Interstate Recovery Service, Inc.
- Io, Inc.
- Iowa Student Loan Liquidity Corporation
- iRepair National
- Island Finance Puerto Rico