Please share your experience with this debt relief company and provide your review and feedback, in the comments section below.
The goal of this page is to allow people to share information that may be important to help others to make a more informed decision regarding their experience with this debt relief company. Here are some potential questions you might be able to provide feedback about.
- How did you feel about the customer service experience you received?
- Was the company easy to communicate with before or after you became a client?
- Did the company respond to your communications promptly?
- What were the fees charged for the services you received?
- Did the company give you the terms and conditions for the program you were interested in before you gave them any personal information?
- Was the program successful for you and accomplish the goals you had when you entered the program?
- Did you have a really good experience you can share?
- Did you have a bad experience you want to share?
- Is there any other information you’d like people to know that might be considering the services of this company?
It is important to understand when reading comments below that they are the opinions of the individual posters and may not be representative of the overall impression of all consumers that may have or have not used the debt relief services of this company. But everyone does deserve to have an opportunity to express their opinion, even the debt relief company itself, be it good, bad, or indifferent.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
Do you have a question you'd like to ask me for free? Go ahead and click here.
- How to Make a Clean Financial Break at Divorce - February 12, 2021
- A Day In the Life of A Debt Collector - January 4, 2016
- Arkansas DEA Extortion Scam Alert! - January 27, 2012
3 thoughts on “The Debt Settlers – Scam, Complaint, Review, or Praise?”
i was with debtsettlers a while ago and they are still taking money on my card did not realize this until today so am goingto the bank to cancel mycard
i am extremely disappointed with debt settlers today as they have taken a card payment that was not due and this has left me with nothing in the bank. after phoning them i was told it could take up to 48 hours to go back into my account. they are quick to take it out but not to put it back in very annoyed customer
Did they offer an explanation why they took out the funds to begin with? It sounds like they are trying to return them via an ACH transfer but they could do a bank-to-bank wire transfer which would be credited instantly. You might want to call them and ask for that.