I’m working on a story about Legal Helpers Debt Resolution and looking for help, advice, comments or information from tipster (send in your tips here)s and consumers on the following questions that have arisen as part of my investigation.
- Is the main Chicago office a “call center”?
- Are employees penalized for spending too much time on the phone with consumers?
- Are employees penalized for making notes that are too detailed?
- Is it a sales driven environment or is the emphasis on providing the best advice for the consumer?
- What is the “First Call Resolution” approach?
- Is there an emphasis to ” just set the appt up and get them to pay that damn retainer fee and lock them in somewhat?”
- How much training do representatives get before they begin to offer advice to consumers?
- What options are explained to consumers?
- Since Legal Helpers provides both bankruptcy and debt settlement solutions, is there one that is promoted more than the other to consumers?
If you have information you want to share with me about Legal helpers, please feel free to use the Confidential Tip Form.
I can always use your help. If you have a tip or information you want to share, you can get it to me confidentially if you click here.