How to pay off two colleges so I can get my transripts

My son went to two Colleges and there holding his transripts because of Summer School at one College and didn’t pass 2 classes as well falsely drop from one class.I have been doing my best to pay them,but still not enough money.Trying to get him in another year of College in August 2012.


This is information that was submitted by a third party and not generated by GetOutOfDebt.org or Steve Rhode.

1 thought on “How to pay off two colleges so I can get my transripts”

  1. Hi Veronica,
    Most colleges will give a student an “unofficial transcript” for a small clerical fee.  These sometimes can not be used as part of an application packet to another school, but they will show your son’s grades and credits earned.
    Is you son working?  He should be paying for this stuff, don’t you think?
    As parents sometimes we forget that the best thing we can do for our kids is to let them do it themselves and learn through experience.


Leave a Comment