The IRS has just posted a public update on the nonprofit credit counseling agencies that have recently lost their 501(c)3 tax status from the IRS.
The companies named lost their nonprofit status in April and early May, 2012. They include:
- Budget Right Debt Management, Inc. Lake Mary, FL 4/9/12
- Budget Right Debt Management, Inc. Maitland, FL 4/9/12
- Consumer Advocacy Group, Inc. Beverly Hills, CA 4/16/12
- CreditGuard of America, Inc. Boca Raton, FL 4/16/12
- A Family Budget Counseling, Inc. Huntington City, NY 4/30/12
- Freedom Debt Management, Inc. Boca Raton, FL 5/7/12
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
Do you have a question you'd like to ask me for free? Go ahead and click here.
I can always use your help. If you have a tip or information you want to share, you can get it to me confidentially if you click here.
- Litigation Practice Group Lawsuit by Business Partner All Service Financial – We Want Our Money - January 24, 2023
- HomeAdvisor and Angi to Pay Up To $7.2 Million and Stop Deceptively Marketing its Leads for Home Improvement Projects - January 23, 2023
- FTC Order Requires LasikPlus to Pay for its Bait-and-Switch Eye Surgery Ads - January 20, 2023