Nationwide Processing Center / National Student Loan Solutions
14151 Newport Ave.
Tustin, CA 92780 – Source
Additional Contact Information
Toll-Free : 888-411-1919
Office : 714-734-1000
Fax : 714-734-6700 – Source
Nationwide Processing Center is a full service Federal Student Loan Debt Consolidation company. We actively advocate for those with Federal Student Loan Debt and help everyone through the student loan debt crisis with positive results. Our team will work tirelessly through the Federal Bureaucracy until we alleviate your Federal Student Loan Obligation. – Source
The company does not appear to be registered to do business either as a corporation or an LLC in California under the name Nationwide Processing Center or National Student Loan Solutions.
“Streamline student loan debt through the U.S. Department of Education.” – Source
Combined Federal Loan Balances Processing Fee
$100,000 and above 1% of loan – Source
The company appears to offer a service that is available to consumers for free through the Department of Education using some of the resources below we have previously provided on this site.
The company claims to offer a 100% money back guarantee. – Source
A recent complaint from consumer says they have requested their money back and after contacting Hugh Adams they are still out $995.
The website uses official government looking logos which may fool consumers into believing this is some government program.
While the company offers two testimonials (source) there is no indication of the effectiveness or performance of their program in achieving the claimed goals.
Student Loan Resources
You can use the following student loan resources to help reorganize, discharge or forgive your student loan payments.
The Overall Guide to Dealing With Student Loan Debt
Get Help For Your Student Loan Problem
Discharge Your Student Loans in Bankruptcy
- How to Really Discharge Your Student Loans in Bankruptcy. Many Can. But Never Try.
- A Look at Sallie Mae and Other Student Loans Discharged in Bankruptcy in 2012
- Federal Student Loans Discharged in Bankruptcy. A Look at the Surprising 2012 Data and Cases.
- These Private Student Loans Can Be Easily Discharged in Bankruptcy
- All Student Loan Bankruptcy Discharge Articles
Getting Sued Over a Student Loan
Private Student Loan Help
- Top 10 Reasons You Should Stop Paying Your Unaffordable Private Student Loan
- Private Student Loan Lenders Silently Slash Debt But You Don’t Know It
Student Loan Default
Student Loan Forgiveness and Discharge Information
- The Ultimate Guide to Dealing With Student Loans You Can’t Afford
- Obama Student Loan Forgivess Program
- Military Student Loan Forgiveness and Discharge Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness or Discharge Can Create a Huge Tax Bill. Watch Out!
- Student Loan Public Service Loan Forgiveness – New Forms and Documentation Released
- Government Student Loan Disability Discharge
Watch Out for Student Loan Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Assistance Rescue Scams On the Rise – Buyer Beware
- Student Loan Assistance Report Out. Shows Danger of Such Programs.
Administrative Wage Garnishment
Student Loan Consolidation Information
- Student Loan Consolidation Payment and Interest Rate Calculator
- Student Loan Consolidation Opportunities and the Best Way to Lower Your Student Loan Payments
- Federal Direct Consolidation Loan Online Calculator
Specific Federal Student Loan Repayment Program Information
- Standard Repayment Plan
- Graduated Repayment Plan
- Extended Repayment Plan
- Income Based Repayment Plan
- Pay As You Earn Repayment Plan
- Income Contingent Repayment Plan
- Income Sensitive Repayment Plan
Maybe College Isn’t the Answer
The domain name nationwideprocessingcenter.com was registered on February 3, 2012 by National Student Loan Solutions, Inc. and the administrative contact is Hugh Adam.
Scam, Complaint, Review or Praise
Consumers: If you’ve had experience with this company you would like to share, please post your comments below.
Owners: If this is your company, please read the site review policy and feel free to post information in the comments you would like to share about your company.