Despite the recent legal entanglements it appears World Law Debt is still on the hunt for new clients.
A recent email sent out by Gil Medeiros, Affiliate Director, says he is looking to buy up portfolios of debt settlement clients. Medeiros identifies himself as the affiliate director of World Law Debt online. – Source, Source
The email sent out from Medeiros Enterprises and forwarded to me by a tipster (send in your tips here) says:
“Are you still servicing debt settlement clients?
Are you interested in selling your debt settlement portfolio? We are willing to pay top dollar for debt settlement portfolios. If your portfolio is accepted, funds will be wired same day.
In order to quote you a payout please have the following details:
* Total number of clients
* Total amount they have set aside in their GCS accounts to settle,
* Are you charging these clients a monthly maintenance fee? If so, how much?
* What is the average term length remaining for the clients
* Are these clients pre-TSR, or after TSR (if mixed, please provide average number of clients for each)
* What are you looking to receive or that your portfolio is worth?
* Are you remaining in the business or looking get exit entirely of the servicing of debt clients?
* Avg amount of debt per client?
* What software do you use to service the clients?”
It is interesting that facing legal challenges in three states it appears World Law Debt is still actively taking on new clients. But I wonder if they have any plans to not take on new clients in the states with active legal action against them?
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
I can always use your help. If you have a tip or information you want to share, you can get it to me confidentially if you click here.
- Is Coast Processing or Litigation Practice Group a Scam? - September 22, 2021
- Veterans United Overcharged the VA and I Want My Eligibility Back - September 22, 2021
- American Express Cancelled My Account and it is Not Fair - September 22, 2021