Scam Reporter

Progressive Debt Relief – Consumer Complaint – March 1, 2016

Consumer Complaint Submission
Written by Consumer

Consumer Statement:

I’m dealing with Progressive Debt Relief, they have my account number, once they took money out of my account there number is disconnected. Can you help me to get my money back and to deal with the creditors I owe. Yesterday one of the creditors called me saying that they have not received a payment. Give me suggestions on what I should do

Consumer Action Taken:

I have tried calling them.

Date This Problem Happened: February 13, 2016

State You Live in: Texas

Race/Ethnicity: Black or African-American

Age Range: 36-50

Total Amount of Fee Paid: $195

Company Name: Progressive Debt Relief

Company Address:

5703 Red Bug Lake Rd. ste.283
Winter Springs, FL 32708

Company Telephone Number: 877-590-1847

Website of Company:

If you feel you’ve been financially hurt by a debt relief company and deserve a refund, read these step-by-step instructions on how to proceed to attempt to get your money back.

If you do get your money back, come back and leave a comment about it. I’d love to praise companies that step-up and do the right thing for people.

Scam reports are submitted by consumers like you. If you would like to file a scam report, please click here.

If you are the company named in this report and you want to respond, please read How to Handle a Consumer Complaint Like a Pro And Come Out Smelling Like a Rose

READ  Progressive Debt Relief Says They Can Help Me With Payday Loans. - Jean

About the author


This is information that was submitted by a third party and not generated by or Steve Rhode.


  • Is there a consumer protection law that protect consumer from receiving bill from creditors in a font size that is unreadable? I received a bill and the font size must be a size 2 or 3 and they are telling me I only have 30 days to pay $3,555.00 !

    • I’m not immediately aware of a minimum font size that may be required. If you feel the bill is not compliant, and you have a timeline to deal with this issue, I would suggest you contact a local attorney who is licensed in your state, ASAP.

Leave a Comment

Scroll to Top