Apparently, the debt relief mailer from Santa Anna Postal Permit 507 has not changed much since 2014. The number of the mailer is still 123181.
The mailer promotes something it says is “our National Hardship and Debt Relief Program.” But interestingly the mailer does not mention who “they” are.
The mailer also says the program terms change daily, which is the same claim made back in 2014.
If you get a mailer like this, just be a smart consumer and check out the mysterious company before you leap for the offer.
- The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Checking Out a Debt Relief Company Before You Sign On the Line
- How to Check Out a Business or Company to Avoid Getting Scammed or Ripped Off
- BS Biden Tax Relief Program Calls – Hang Up! - September 23, 2021
- Is Coast Processing or Litigation Practice Group a Scam? - September 22, 2021
- Veterans United Overcharged the VA and I Want My Eligibility Back - September 22, 2021