It always seems that banks will lend you money when they want to but not when you need it. But a new approach from LendingClub.com might turn that approach on its head.
LendingClub is a peer-to-peer lending network that is transparently managed by some very smart people. What they do is screen and manage loans needed by people like you and me that are funded by people like you and me. It truly is a people helping people solution.
A bunch of us personal finance bloggers have been talking about what LendingClub has to offer and you should visit their sites to find out more about what they have to say about LendingClub.
- Flexo @ Consumerism Commentary
- Matt @ DebtFreeAdventure
- Silicon Valley Bloggers TheDigeratiLife
And while you are visiting other sites, please be sure to stop by the LendingClub blog and see if they are offering any free stuff as giveaways when you check to see what interest rate you might be able to get from an unsecured LendingClub loan.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
- Get Out of Debt Book Club – Chicago and its Cesspools of Infamy - December 6, 2021
- Rapid Reader Questions: Walmart, Apartment, Credit Risk, College - December 3, 2021
- Will Parking Fines or Speeding Tickets Affect My Credit Score? - December 2, 2021