Zwicker & Associates – Consumer Complaint – December 5, 2022

Consumer Statement:

I have a payment plan with Zwicker Associates, PC. They have accepted 6 payments and are still taking me to court for a default judgement. They need to be investigated. Plus.. they also sent me another person’s court summons with the EXACT same amount as mine. This is messed up.

Consumer Action Taken:

I have tried calling their office to straighten out this miscommunication within their office. They will not speak with me because I am making payment through a debt relief service. The Debt Relief Service will not help me legally either. They don’t guarantee representation although they offer legal assist. So neither will help me resolve this issue. In the meantime I have stuck to my payment plan of $211.00 per month.

Date This Problem Happened: November 11, 2022

State You Live in: MA

Race/Ethnicity: White

Age Range: 51-65

Total Amount of Fee Paid: $7,500

Company Name: Zwicker & Associates

Company Address:

80 Minuteman Road
Andover, MA 01810

Company Telephone Number: 978-686-2255

Website of Company: zwickerpc.com

If you feel you’ve been financially hurt by a debt relief company and deserve a refund, read these step-by-step instructions on how to proceed to attempt to get your money back.

If you do get your money back, come back and leave a comment about it. I’d love to praise companies that step-up and do the right thing for people.

Scam reports are submitted by consumers like you. If you would like to file a scam report, please click here.

If you are the company named in this report and you want to respond, please read How to Handle a Consumer Complaint Like a Pro And Come Out Smelling Like a Rose

This is information that was submitted by a third party and not generated by GetOutOfDebt.org or Steve Rhode.
Latest posts by Consumer (see all)

4 thoughts on “Zwicker & Associates – Consumer Complaint – December 5, 2022”

  1. Thanks so much for the advice. I think Zwicker and I are in agreement at this time. Most of the problem was caused by Zwicker not taking my calls because I was supposedly represented by the debt relief company. The debt relief company and their legal department are pretty much done with you once they get you a settlement. In this case, the settlement was for the full amount.Their lawyers are out of state and wouldn’t be able to practice where I am. So I couldn’t speak for myself and no one would speak FOR me. I did a good job representing myself in court. It’s ok for me to speak for myself when they want me to. The judge was sympathetic. Thanks once again for the advice.

  2. This is not legal advice, as I am not an attorney and cannot give legal advice!!!

    Zwicker can only take default judgment if you choose not to appear or answer (depending on the venue/jurisdiction). This is because the court is unaware of the settlement, and if you choose not to answer or appear, they assume the allegations in the suit are accurate/admitted.

    If you appear and or answer the suit in writing with a copy of the written settlement agreement attached hereto marked “Exhibit A”, B, C, or D, (or wherever the Plaintiff leaves off their exhibits of proof) and proof of payments as a separate Exhibit marked “Exhibit A, B, C, D, (or following the letter you {Defendant} left off as your previous exhibit of proof, proving a stated agreement, and in your prayer for relief motion or request the court to stay the matter pending the clearing of the payment upon the agreement. You may be able to avoid the judgment and pre-trials /trials /discovery/ any other court events all together.

    The suit was likely filed prior to the agreement, and the amount claimed as damages is obviously inaccurate (again not legal advice but may possibly be something for you to consider as an affirmative defense).

    In the alternative, request your debt settlement company to get a stipulation from Zwicker, and you sign and notarize it, Have the Plaintiff’s counsel sign it and have it filed with the court.


Leave a Comment