Damon Day and I were talking yesterday and Damon was pondering what Jeff Foxworthy would say about TSR loopholers if he changed his routine from, You Might Be a Redneck…”
Here are some of the suggestions we had on the phone.
You Might Be a Loopholer”
- If your sales presentation is often interrupted by some guy shouting “grande, light moca frap, no whip”… You might be a Loopholer!
- If you are busy making tin can and string setups for the call center to avoid the TSR… You might be a Loopholer!
- If you are busy learning a new foreign language and getting inoculated to visit your new office… You might be a Loopholer!
- If you offer a free debt settlement service with the purchase of every $5,000 dollar E-Book… You might be a Loopholer!
- If a strange attorney’s name suddenly showed up on your company letterhead… You might be a Loopholer!
- If at your last company meeting you were pitched on the benefits of living abroad… You might be a Loopholer!
- If you are now using carrier pigeons as the only means to communicate with potential clients… You might be a Loopholer!
- If you know by heart the location of every Starbucks and Panera Bread in town to meet with clients…You might be a Loopholer!
I can always use your help. If you have a tip or information you want to share, you can get it to me confidentially if you click here.