Thank you very much for your good works. I lived in the UK for 5 years as an immigrant from Ghana. I studied and worked in the UK and had to return to Ghana 2 years ago to renew my visa as the UK Home Office refused to approve my visa.
Just when I was preparing to return to Ghana HSBC offered me a loan of GBP10,000 which i accepted. I also owed MBNA,Barclaycard and Debenhams credit cards also about GBP10,000.
In Ghana as well, the British Embassy lost my passport and after about one month found it and refused my visa application beacuse my bank statement was one month late(which was their fault). It was practically impossible to reapply so I had to stay in Ghana.
It took me almost 2 years to get a job. I now have a job and would like to pay my debts gradually. I once called MBNA and HSBC but was told my account is no longer existing.
1. How do i go about with the payments?
2. How would this affect my next UK visa application?
Thank you very much.
- Thomassen and Kucera Law – Consumer Complaint – 8-20-2021 - August 20, 2021
- Capital Management Corp, Benjamin Chaise & Associates – Consumer Complaint – July 26, 2021 - July 26, 2021
- Start New Financial – Consumer Complaint – July 21, 2021 - July 21, 2021