A tipster (send in your tips here) just clued me in to a suit filed on June 20, 2012 against Lloyd Eugene Ward. It’s a paternity suit filed by the Office of the Attorney General.
According to the suit the mother is Cheryl and the child was both in 1998 and lives with the mother. The complaint filed calls for “appropriate current and retroactive child and medical support for the child.”
The Court has ordered Lloyd Eugene Ward to pay the costs of this proceeding.
It may be inferred that Lloyd Eugene Ward is not currently paying child support for this child and that the father of the child is not in question since the complaint identifies the father of the child as Lloyd Eugene Ward.
Ward is requested to produce documents that may be of interest to many. The documents include:
- IRS federal tax returns for the past two years with all schedules included with the returns and all W-2s and 1099s attached to such returns;
- All documents showing income received by Lloyd Eugene Ward from any source for the past two years;
- All payroll stubs for the last six months;
- Income history from Social Security records;
- Statement for all checking and saving accounts held in the last six months;
- Evidence of health insurance;
- Copies of loan applications made in the last six months; and,
- Current statements of benefits and balances for retirement, pension, or profit-sharing plans.
For the record, from the documentation I have no identification details to categorically confirm this is the same Lloyd Eugene Ward from the debt world. But if not, that would be freaky coincidental.
I’m only publishing this under the context of “When it rains it pours.”
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
I can always use your help. If you have a tip or information you want to share, you can get it to me confidentially if you click here.