Is buying a used car with a credit card a good thing?
Excellent question. My answer may surprise you. Actually buying a used car using a credit card can be a very smart thing to do for two reasons.
- If you have a problem with the dealer you can dispute the transaction and have the credit card company help to resolve the issue for you.
- If your credit card offers you reward perks that you will use it can rack them up faster. For example I really love the Southwest Visa card for getting free flights anywhere they fly.
But this is only a good thing to do if you can afford to pay the card off within one to three months. The last thing you want is to carry a big balance on a credit card and have the bank jack your rate way up.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
Do you have a question you'd like to ask me for free? Go ahead and click here.
- I Want My Money Back That I Paid World Law - June 30, 2022
- How Do I Get My Husband Back That Left Me for Another Woman? - June 30, 2022
- Financial Education Services Fighting Back Against FTC Over Credit Repair Allegations - June 30, 2022