As part of my I Buy Junk Mail program I received the following mailer that appears to be for an advanced fee debt settlement program called the 2013 Nationwide Debt Reduction Plan.
The outside of the mailer looks like an official self mailer and has the familiar postal permit 1297 from Sacramento, California.
The inside of the mailer appears to be for an advanced fee attorney debt settlement program. This mailer offers a transition from the straight debt settlement mailer as it also includes statements about student loans.
The mailer throws up all the traditional red flags and the company engaged in this marketing does not identify themselves.
Some other worrisome issues include the statements about both debt and time reductions but those statements are qualified in the fine print and say that “prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.” And while these alleged performance claims are made there is in fact nothing to support the actual results achieved by consumers in an unidentified program.
It is also very unclear what kind of student loan benefits could be obtained in a fictitious program by an unidentified company.
There is of course no government program called the 2013 Nationwide Debt Reduction Plan.
I would recommend that anyone considering using such a company should read the following free guides.
- The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Checking Out a Debt Relief Company Before You Sign On the Line
- 10 Must Do Steps to Find the Best Credit Counseling or Debt Settlement Company for You
- How to Check Out a Business or Company to Avoid Getting Scammed or Ripped Off
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
Do you have a question you'd like to ask me for free? Go ahead and click here.
This offer was able to be reviewed because a kind reader sent it in via my I Buy Junk Mail program.
If you receive a credit or debt relief offer in the mail, do some good and let me pay you for it. Click here.
Want to See More Mailers?
Want to see more mailers I’ve reviewed as part of this program? Click Here.
- I Want My Money Back That I Paid World Law - June 30, 2022
- How Do I Get My Husband Back That Left Me for Another Woman? - June 30, 2022
- Financial Education Services Fighting Back Against FTC Over Credit Repair Allegations - June 30, 2022