This made me laugh. Enjoy.
Are you tired of those sissy ‘friendship’ poems that always sound good, but never actually come close to reality?
Well, here is a series of promises that actually speak of True Friendship.
You WON’T see cutesy little smiley faces here –
Just the stone cold truth of our great friendship.
- When you are sad, I will jump on the person who made you sad like a spider monkey jacked up on Mountain Dew!!!
- When you are blue, I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
- When you smile, I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
- When you’re scared, we will high tail it out of here.
- When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be until you quit whining, ya big baby!!!!
- When you are confused, I will use little words.
- When you are sick, stay away from me until you are well again. I don’t want whatever you have….
- When you fall, I’ll pick you up and dust you off — after I laugh my rear off!!
- This is my oath….I pledge it to the end. ‘Why?’ you may ask; — because you are my FRIEND!
Try sending this to 10 of your closest friends .. including the person who sent this to you …
Then, get depressed ’cause you can only think of 4!