A great reader sent me the email below as part of my I Buy Junk Mail program.
Here is a 30-second review that instantly raised red flags.
The email the reader received is below.
Do You Have a Question You'd Like Help With? Contact Debt Coach Damon Day. Click here to reach Damon.
At first glance, you will see the actual company is not identified even though there are neat little icons for the BBB and TrustLink.
The email lists two addresses.
You can checkout any company using my free guides below.
- The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Checking Out a Debt Relief Company Before You Sign On the Line
- 10 Must Do Steps to Find the Best Credit Counseling or Debt Settlement Company for You
- How to Check Out a Business or Company to Avoid Getting Scammed or Ripped Off
Even the email address at periproctic.org is a bit dubious.
The marketing material looks painfully suspicious to me on first glance and it serves as a good example of the type of thing to put in your trash folder.
- We Rise From the Dead Yet Again – Podcast - October 2, 2023
- Lexington Law Credit Repair Gets Hammered in Lawsuit Settlement. If You Sell Credit Repair – Wake Up! - August 28, 2023
- People That Got Scammed by Robocall Debt Relief Company Life Management Services of Orange County to Get Money Back - July 7, 2023