A reader sent me a junk mail they received as part of my I Buy Junk Mail program.
This email junk mail says it comes from a company named Percipio Holdings at 625 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA. That is an address for a shared coworking space.
The email makes the claim to get out of debt without bankruptcy but that can be a problematic slope. Bankruptcy is frequently the best way out of debt.
Fear selling is a good way to get you to avoid a solution based on emotion and not facts.
Most notably the junk mailer does not identify who the debt relief company is. The BBB listing for Percipio Holdings says they are “a group of life-path websites helping members improve their careers, skills, and education.” And apparently selling some non-bankruptcy debt relief service as well.
The consumer reviews on the BBB site are brutal. – Source
My opinion after looking at this email is to trash it but feel free to investigate the company for yourself.
- The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Checking Out a Debt Relief Company Before You Sign On the Line
- 10 Must Do Steps to Find the Best Credit Counseling or Debt Settlement Company for You
- How to Check Out a Business or Company to Avoid Getting Scammed or Ripped Off
- Litigation Practice Group Lawsuit by Business Partner All Service Financial – We Want Our Money - January 24, 2023
- HomeAdvisor and Angi to Pay Up To $7.2 Million and Stop Deceptively Marketing its Leads for Home Improvement Projects - January 23, 2023
- FTC Order Requires LasikPlus to Pay for its Bait-and-Switch Eye Surgery Ads - January 20, 2023