6161 El Cajon Blvd
San Diego, CA 92115
4747 Viewridge Ave #200
San Diego, CA 92123
The address for this company is the same street address as Triple Three, Inc. the 100% owned business of Anthony Murigu that is the president of the non-profit credit counseling group DebtWave and who sold computers, software, and consulting service to DebtWave.
John Casarietti is also the treasurer of the non-profit group DebtWave Credit Counseling.
In a case filed by Geraldine Robinson, an 88 year old retired nurse living on a pension, against The Azam Law Firm, Coastal Credit Solutions, and Nulo Debt Processing a working relationship is established between the three parties.
According to the complaint filed. Source
21. Defendants Coastal and ALF [Azam Law Firm] operate an enterprise offering to assist consumers in debt to eliminate their debt by participating in a program that attempts to negotiate reduced payoffs in settlement of the debts.
22. Plaintiff Gertrude Robinson was searching for help with her debts on the internet. Ms. Robinson saw Defendant Coastal’s website which offered free debt relief and called to ask for information.
23. Ms. Robinson spoke to Defendant Curtis on June 17, 2009. Ms. Curtis told her that Coastal could settle all of her $37,000 in credit card debts for $17,802.00 in three years.
24. Ms. Robinson provided Ms. Curtis with her name and address and social security number and Ms. Curtis told Ms. Robinson she would transfer her to Defendant ALF for processing.
25. Defendant Blackburn spoke to Ms. Robinson. He told her he was with ALF and that she would have to pay $577.28 per month for three years and all of her debts would be settled. Ms. Robinson forwarded a cancelled check from her bank account to Mr. Blackburn at Defendant ALF so that Blackburn and ALF could withdraw the funds each month.
26. Defendant Blackburn told Ms. Robinson that Defendant Nulo would hold her funds in a trust account in her name and when enough money had accumulated he would settle her debts.
27. In reliance on these statements and on the website, Geraldine Robinson entered an agreement with Defendant ALF on June 25, 2009.
28. Ms. Robinson paid Defendants Coastal, ALF, Azam, Nulo, Murigu, Blackburn and Curtis $577.28 on June 26, 2009. On July 10, 2009, Defendants Coastal, ALF, Azam, Murigu and Nulo withdrew by wire transfer $430.63 in legal fees and $39.00 in monthly service fees. On August 5, 2009, Defendants Coastal withdrew by wire transfer to take $577.28 from Ms. Robinson’s personal checking account and placed it in her “trust account” at Nulo. On August 14, 2009, Defendants Coastal, ALF, Azam, Murigu and Nulo withdrew by wire transfer $430.62 in legal fees and $39.00 in monthly service fees from this “trust account”. On September 8, Defendants Coastal, ALF, Azam, Murigu and Nulo withdrew by wire transfer $577.28 from Ms. Robinson’s personal checking account and placed it in her “trust account” at Nulo. On September 14, 2009, Defendants Coastal, ALF, Azam, Murigu and Nulo withdrew by wire transfer $430.62 in legal fees and $39.00 in monthly services fees from this “trust account”.
29. On September 29, 2009, Ms. Robinson terminated her agreement with Defendants Coastal, ALF, Azam, Murigu and Nulo. Defendant ALF sent Ms. Robinson a refund check for $322.96 as “payment in full” despite the fact that Ms. Robinson paid Defendants a total of $1,731.84. Defendants Coastal, ALF, Azam, Murigu and Nulo received $1,408.88 in fees and settled no debts and contacted no creditors on Ms. Robinson’s behalf.
The relationship is further solidified by a statement on the Nulo Debt Processing web site from a representative of Coastal.
Is This Your Company?
If this is a review is about your company and you would like to respond to the information I’ve presented here to possibly put it into a broader context or make a correction, please feel free to post your response in the comments section below. I invite you to read my Debt Relief Company and Site Review Policy first.