20283 State Road 7, #104
Boca Raton, FL 33498
Tel: (561) 482-9306, 866-606-0914
Fax: (561) 482-9307
We can help you take control of your debt situation by:
- Reducing your debt by up to 50%
- Stopping creditor phone calls
- Making one low payment a month
- Avoiding bankruptcy
– From WFS site
title=”Whitestar Financial Services Review”
description=”A video as part of the review on Whitestar Financial Services”
/] The promotional video they published on the web.
Stephen M. Krause – President
Jonathon R. Comer
Listing of WhiteStar Agents: Adam Parks, Adrian Rivera, Alan Lipsky, Albert Michaels, Alex Khodadad, Amar Pratap, Ana Englehard, Ana Higging, Anita Green, Autar Singh, Ben Harvey, Bernardita Corpuz, Betty Davenport, Bill Agraham, Bill Mott, Bill Stewart, Billy Bui, Bob Manns, Bob Zieminski, Brandon Ellington, Brett Reed, Brian Brittenburg, Brian Johnson, Bruce Wert, Bryan Poulos, Carey Macneille, Carlos Duque, Carlos Oriheuls, Celso Flores, Chandra Klem, Charles Jones, Chris Gors, Chris Lavakis, Christopher Carnival, Chuck Wirth, Cinda Guerrero, Cindie Froshaug, Cindy Guerrero, Cola Allen, Corey Young, Craig Tuohy, Cynthia Poulos, Dale Hanson, Damian Garcia, Danette McSween, Danny Guitierrez, Dave Desko, David Kaltic, David Lang, David Lintner, David Medina, David Yi, Dawn Anderson, Dean Fletcher, Denise Denova, Denise Titus, Derrick Barnett, Derrick Rivera, Dorothy Young, Doug Turney, Dustin White, E. Greg Sommerville, Eduardo Paras, Edward Rennick, Elisabeth Koo, Eric Lam, Eric Mueller, Frank Cardinalli, Frank Dumo, Fred Moharjei, Fritz Wiecking, Gary Deleon, Gary Frank, Gary Graham, Gene Perez, Genevieve Black-Velasco, Geoff Morris, Gerald Walthers, Gerard Scheffler, Glenn Baker, Glenn Kessler, Gloria Berenson, Gloria Grisales, Gordon Thorton, Greg Fleetwood, Greg Kassner, Gregory Peers, Harry Goldberg, Hudson Rivera, Isaiah Washington, James Clemmons, James Knopf, Janette Venturino, Jeff Sype, Jennifer Radell, Jerry Destefani, Jesse Nash, Jim Martinez, Jim Zenner, Jody Kennedy, Jody Powell, Joe Collingsworth, Joe Schillan, John Anderson, John Estillore Jr, John Mantovani, John Occhiuto, Johnny Rizek, Juan Brambila, Julie Hutchinson, Karla Krupsky, Katie Bajrak, Keith Turnbull, Kent Chiao, Kevin Ovcina, Kirin Coates, Krista Tanji, Larry Lalone, Larry Schwartz, Lenny Horowitz, Leonard Ramos, Leslie Ziemnski, Lila Rzik, Linda Hanson, Logan Legros, Lois Eltman, Louis Abude, Luis Batista, Marc Plotkin, Marek Lisaj, Margaret Arquilla, Maria Calanchini, Maria Reddington, Marilyn Sorensen, Mark Crouch, Mark Fitzgerals, Mark Sinaguglia, Marquaz McGhee, Marty Stanley, Matthew Ottaviano, Matthew Wright, Mel Seibold, Michael Basso, Michael Dudas, Michael Hart, Michael Jeffers, Michael Olstdet, Michael Zec, Mike Luong, Mike Vernon, Misa Davenport, Mitch Chapman, Nabil Hanania, Nikki McGhee, Patrick McGinness, Patrick Quinn, Paul Klein, Paula Ouch, Peter Kalker, Peter Travis, Phil Tiscareno, Preston Johnson, Raul Pol Valdez, Razek John, Ricardo Roberto, Richard Grieb, Rick Darrow, Ricky Cannon, Robbie Amdeen, Robert Bertucci, Robin Murray, Rodney Ferguson, Rodney Kennedy, Roger Lundquist, Roger Percival, Ron Bayer, Ron Cutler, Ron Herbert, Roxanne Skinner, Sam Tsakanikas, Sandra Goodell, Scott Moris, Scott Pfister, Scott Pupek, Scott Soto, Shane Castro, Shannon havre, Shawn Besharaty, Sherin Mohamed, Shirley Treat, Steve Kaplan, Steve Little, Steven Hensaw, Steven Stuart, Stuart Rubens, Susan Beck, Tammy Nguyen, Tere Cutler, Thuan Nguyen, Tyler Clock, Vicki Brikmann, Vicki Wobrock, Vincent Adams, Vonicille Denson, Wade Dunn, Wade Schnee, Wais Asefi (listed as of 1-15-2009) *, *, *, *.
Other Associated Employees: Ron Bayer – Account Manager
National Debt Defenders Network (NDDN) – The management of NDDN are listed or referenced agents of Whitestar Financial Services.
In a complaint below, two people, Peter Kirschner and Stuart Rubens, that hold themselves out as working for Whitestar Financial Services are the founders of National Debt Defenders Network (NDDN). Marc Plotkin is listed as a Whitestar Agent their site* and so it Stuart Rubens*. Odd.
There are actually two companies with similar names with Steve Krause as the manager of them. There is Whitestar Financial, LLC and Whitestar Financial Services, LLC. The website for this company says it is Whitestar Financial Services, LLC but the BBB report they link to is for a different company, Whitestar Financial, LLC. Odd.
Stephen M. Krause is also a corporate member of American Foundation for Debt Relief, Inc., The Christian Debt Relief, LLC , Christian Savings Network.com, LLC (Formed with mRevolution, LLC that is located at the same address as Whitestar Financial Services and calls itself a lead generation company), First American Credit Counseling, Inc. These other organizations are associated with Steve Krause at 11787 Bayou Ln Boca Raton, FL 33498. Stephen Krause was involved in The Christian Debt Relief, Inc with Michael T. Bolognese from Farmingdale, NY.
The telephone number for Whitestar Financial Services is the exact same number associated with American Foundation for Debt Relief.
Some Disturbing Statements They Make On Their Site
- How will debt settlement affect my credit? – Debt settlement is a bankruptcy prevention program and may adversely affect your credit if your debts are current and you have no history of late payments. The debt settlement program will, in the end, improve your debt to income ratio and may therefore improve that portion of your credit score. Since you will have resolved your outstanding debt through our program your future creditors will see that you settled your debts instead of filing bankruptcy.
- Does Whitestar Financial keep my information confidential?– Yes. Whitestar and affiliated law firms are bound by “Rules of Professional Conduct” and maintain your confidentiality at all times. We will only disclose information to those persons that you have authorized to receive that information. All of the creditors that you have contracted us to settle for you will be contacted by us and advised that you have retained Whitestar to represent you. [They already have proven agents that work with other companies, how is the information not shared or protected? Who are these “affiliated law firms?”]
- Do I have to be delinquent with my debts to be eligible for your program? – No. Our debt settlement program works with debtors in all stages of collection.
- What are the fees for your services to complete the debt settlement program? – The fees for each case vary based upon the complexity of your financial situation and the effort required by us to assist you to zero debt. This will be discussed with you in detail during the free consultation. It is important to note that with our fees included you will pay a fraction of your debt balance.
- Will all of my debt be eliminated when I finish the debt settlement program? – When you follow all of our procedures you can expect to have zero balances on all unsecured accounts that you’ve contracted us to resolve. You will still be responsible for your secured debts i.e. mortgages, auto loans, etc. and unsecured debts that you did not retain us to settle. [Unclear how they can make this blanket statement since there are so many ways for a debt not to be satisfied.]
- How does debt settlement compare to bankruptcy? – Bankruptcy was designed to be your last resort and has a devastating effect on your credit rating that lasts for seven to ten years. Debt settlement is a bankruptcy prevention program and will provide you with financial freedom without the long-term affects that come with a bankruptcy. [Misleading at best. Just an all out misrepresentation at worst.]
- [Interesting, no mention of being sued while on the program.]
Reports With Regulatory Actions Against Rubens, Kirschner
Stuart Mark Rubens – Regulatory Report
Peter Dale Kirschner – Regulatory Report
I tell the guy (Stuart Rubens) that I am interested, and I give him all my information. He then informs me that he can’t do one of my cards because I bank with the same card (wells fargo)..so I need to close my account w/ them.
I tell him I need time to think about that because my mortgage is tied to wells fargo, and if I close my account they will increase my mortgage interest rate by 1% pt. Yes, I could keep $1 in the account then just deposit when I need to pay my mortgage but I at least wanted some time to think about my options.
Stuart wasn’t having any of that.
He basically called me an idiot for not taking advantage of his offer, and that it needed to be done NOW or there’s nothing he could do for me, and that he was basically giving me $15,000.
I then just hung up the phone.
Maybe it was just this Stuart guy who was an ass, but if thats how they do business.. then I don’t want any part of it.
Also the email he sent me was from Peter Kirschner
([email protected]).. which also seems kind of shady. Why wouldn’t Stu have his own email address?
Just my experience with these guys… – Source
- TrustLink Comment “Don’t let these people rip you off! This company is run by Peter Kirschner and Stuart Rubens from Boca Raton who BOTH have an extensive disciplinary record with the SEC. They are also using a fake name- The National Debt Defenders Network. They will tell you that NDDN has a A BBB rating, but NDDN is not even listed with them. They will promise you the world and in return take whatever chance they can to charge any fee they can come up with. Type their names into any search engine and you will see why they cannot be trusted!!!”
- Whitestar Financial Complaints – legitimacy
- National Debt Defenders Network – WhiteStar Financial – Peter Kirscnher & Stuart Rubens TOTAL THIEVES STAY AWAY Hollywood, Florida
- Whitestar Financial Complaints – Unauthorized charges
- 408-387-6587 phone number comments
Poll – Vote Now[poll id=”16″]
Picture of Web Site
Is This Your Company?
If this is a review is about your company and you would like to respond to the information I’ve presented here to possibly put it into a broader context or make a correction, please feel free to post your response in the comments section below. I invite you to read my Debt Relief Company and Site Review Policy first.