I hired (LPG) Litigation Practice Group law firm to represent me, but I am curious if this company is legit.
I have $8,000.00 in debt, and they’re asking for $3,000.00 in return for their help. How fast can I expect to see results?
There are many posts already about Litigation Practice Group that address your question. Please see these posts on LPG.
The question of if a company is legit is always a difficult one. The word means different things to different people. It is very subjective.
I can give you the following guides and information to help you make the best decision for yourself.
- The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Checking Out a Debt Relief Company Before You Sign On the Line
- 10 Must Do Steps to Find the Best Counseling or Settlement Company for You
- How to Check Out a Business or Company to Avoid Getting Scammed or Ripped Off
Listen to the Podcast
Easiest way to listen – Say “Hey Siri play Get Out of Debt Guy Podcast” or “Hey Alexa play Get Out of Debt Guy Podcast”
Easiest way to subscribe – Say “Hey Siri subscribe Get Out of Debt Guy Podcast”
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
Do you have a question you'd like to ask me for free? Go ahead and click here.
- Who Knew TitleMax Sucked This Bad? - February 23, 2023
- Litigation Practice Group Lawsuit by Business Partner All Service Financial – We Want Our Money - January 24, 2023
- HomeAdvisor and Angi to Pay Up To $7.2 Million and Stop Deceptively Marketing its Leads for Home Improvement Projects - January 23, 2023
2 thoughts on “Is Litigation Practice Group LPG Legit?”
Asked question about LPG.
I just answered your question.