Table of Contents
This review began as a result of a press release I saw that was sent out by DebtReliefEmergency.com. – Source
DebtReliefEmergency.com is a consumer based services aimed to help individuals or small businesses find the best debt relief options available in the marketplace. – Source
Unknown but assuming Matthew Couch is the owner.
Matthew Couch listed as contact for related web sites. – Source
Matthew Couch is a graduate student of The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business where he majored in finance. His areas of specialization include e-commerce, financial markets, real estate, and the payday loan industry. His goal of the majority of these articles is to educate consumers on personal finance topics such as debt relief. Hopefully my years of experience in the financial industry will help consumers make wise financial decisions. – Source
Brandon Frazier is a name also associated with article published online by Matthew Crouch. – Source
The toll-free number for DebtReliefEmergency.com was also listed on the following sites:
MyEasyCashAdvance.com is related to Matthew Couch as well.
The original press release I saw caught my eye because of some of the odd statements it made regarding consumer bankruptcy. For example:
Do You Have a Question You'd Like Help With? Contact Debt Coach Damon Day. Click here to reach Damon.
- “Very often it has been observed that people are not able to pay for their debts but try to escape by paying the minimum bailout money.”
- “Surveys have shown that a large percentage of the debt ridden population resort to filing personal debt bankruptcy to overcome the problem.”
- “In filing for bankruptcy, the customer is not liable to get relieved of all existing credits.”
- “Mainly in case of unsecured debt, it is not advisable to go for filing bankruptcy.”
- “There is a chance that the personal assets and the bank accounts of the customers are mishandled.”
- “So, if you are planning to make your credit score secured, it is highly recommended that you should not go for bankruptcy.”
- “According to some terms and conditions of bankruptcy process, once any customer opts for filing personal debt bankruptcy, he will not be allowed to follow the same for further 5-6 years. Further elaborating this, if you are filing for bankruptcy now, you can no longer take its help for the next 5-6 years.”
- “There are lot other methods that help you repay your debt without much problems. The most talked about and reliable method is the debt settlement that ensures not only proper bargain over total outstanding, but also securing of credit scores.”
All the above statements made by this DebtReliefEmergency.com press release appear to be on their face value, just plain incorrect.
The press release then goes on to say, “Finding legitimate debt settlement companies is not that difficult but consumers must know where to look. It would be wise to utilize a debt relief network that will qualify the companies for you and ensure that they are legitimate and have proven themselves.” DebtReliefEmergency.com holds itself out as just such a company. – Source
My concern is if this site can’t seem to get a good grasp on the basics of bankruptcy in a public release they send out, how are we to rely on their ability to “…search the market to find the best performing debt relief companies and then provide different options when you encounter a debt relief emergency.” and “Using DebtReliefEmergency.com will ensure that you locate a legitimate debt relief company in your region that has established a reputation for successfully settling consumer debt.” – Source
My opinion, this network of web sites is nothing more than a web of lead generation sites for debt settlement companies.
BBB Reviews & Ratings
Did not search.
Picture of Web Site
Is This Your Company?
If this is a review is about your company and you would like to respond to the information I’ve presented here to possibly put it into a broader context or make a correction, please feel free to post your response in the comments section below. I invite you to read my Debt Relief Company and Site Review Policy first.
- Strategic Financial Solutions and Ryan Sasson Stumble and Get Pounded - February 13, 2024
- These Emotions Stop You From Getting Out of Debt - January 11, 2024
- 16 Common Myths About Getting Out of Debt That Everyone Gets Wrong - January 8, 2024