The Future Of Debt Settlement is Here!
Debt Settlement Programs:
1. ATTORNEY program:
– Client receives a FACE TO FACE presentation (exempt from the TSR rules). Thousands of attorneys throughout 48 states and growing with a Dedicated Appointment Setting Department for Face to Face meetings.
– One of the Largest Nationwide Legal Networks in the country.
2. PAY AS YOU GO program:
– TSR compliant program where you earn and get paid your fees after a settlement has been made and a payment has been paid on that settlement.
– Top Client Retention – Excellent Personalized Customer Service
– Negotiate Term based Settlements in first 90 days with most creditors
– ONE on ONE personalized Customer Care: Case Manager provides Client direct contact info and personally works with client through entire program.
– Case Managers are never assigned more than 250 clients and make a minimum of two phone calls per month to the client throughout the entire program.
– Client has 24 hrs, 7 days a week access to their account.
For more information on our two Debt Settlement Programs please email or call me today!
PNB – Perfect Net Branch
This is yet another mailer trying to entice marketers into what is promoted as a TSR complaint program. What I think that many of these companies have missed is that simply meeting with an attorney face-to-face is NOT an exemption to the TSR and can still land you in hot water.
Don’t believe me, well how about hearing it straight from the FTC, click here.
Attorney Models – Not a loophole approach in mass marketed debt settlement services using affiliates and distant marketers. If a local attorney is a “small town player” sitting down face-to-face with a local consumer and has established a traditional attorney client relationship then that is a different matter. But, if an attorney model debt settlement company is using marketers, telemarketers and runners to sell debt relief services, these attorneys and/or firms are NOT exempt under the FTC TSR.
The exemption comes not from the meeting but from the relationship the local attorney has with the consumer. Clarification is on the way but for some attorneys that clarification is going to come at their hearings regarding disbarment.
I can always use your help. If you have a tip or information you want to share, you can get it to me confidentially if you click here.