I have large business debt that is charging off. i don’t really have funds to settle. how much trouble am i in? it is with wells fargo. biz line and biz cc. to the tune of $50,000.
What is the best course of action?
Do You Have a Question You'd Like Help With? Contact Debt Coach Damon Day. Click here to reach Damon.
Well it is what it is. At this point there are only three ways to manage the situation:
- Pay the debt off.
- Wait for Wells Fargo to take Some sort of action and deal with it then. This may be the debt is sold to an outside party or you may be sued.
- Talk to a local bankruptcy attorney and investigate filing bankruptcy to nuke the unmanageable debt.
Generally when it comes to business debts, Wells Fargo is rather inflexible and makes no special concessions.
What caused you to fall behind? Is the debt more of an indicator that the business can’t survive or is this a temporary situation?
Please post your responses and follow-up messages to me on this in the comments section below.
- We Rise From the Dead Yet Again – Podcast - October 2, 2023
- Lexington Law Credit Repair Gets Hammered in Lawsuit Settlement. If You Sell Credit Repair – Wake Up! - August 28, 2023
- People That Got Scammed by Robocall Debt Relief Company Life Management Services of Orange County to Get Money Back - July 7, 2023