A reader and tipster (send in your tips here) sent in an email they’d received that is just scary wrong. The email is about recent raids on mass joinder marketers in California by the California Attorney General and California Bar to stamp out deceptive and harmful marketing.
The reader that forwarded this is rightfully upset and claims they were taken for thousands of dollars by this group who promised to return their money but now will only apply it towards joining a mass joinder suit.
So here is what the Your Remedy Is In The Law folks are sending out to consumers.
This will be the topic of discussion this Monday evening’s call.
Bottom line is this…..
If you read the charges against Kramer and Stein they all have to do with marketing and marketing, mind you, that took place over a year ago.
There are many, many unscrupulous marketing companies who cloned the appearance of marketing for the marketing arm of K&K.
There are at least a half-dozen people I know who are members of YRIITL who thought they were dealing with one of my assistances, and they were not, and sent them the funds to get into this law suit only to find out they lost their money. Nonetheless, they were and our one of ‘us’ and we continue to assist them through all the resources available and found at YRIITL.
Both K&K and MJS created a whole page of WARNING/NOTICE to these marketing firms to CEASE & DESIST from their using the K&K and MJS brands and even inferring they are associated with these law groups serving as well as the same to the viewers of their web sites as potential clients.
If you notice in no place is Michael Edward, Michael Lawrence, YRIITL, Home Loan Slayer, or Home Foreclosure Remedies mentioned in the WARNING/NOTICE to these marketing firms to CEASE & DESIST and for a very good reason.
The YRIITL Information Provider, Michael Lawrence, has Agreement with the marketing arm of K&K to do what he does and thereby has legitimate access to the K&K Back Office.
At any time ML can take a screen shot of someone who is in the process to prove he is who he says he is.
Nearly all other marketing firms you speak with will not be able to show that screen shot.
So, what does the recent news say to us?
I am going to copy and paste a comment from someone I found on a Blog that pretty well sums it up perfectly.
You gotta love this guy……
KAMALA D HARRIS, California Attorney General, is certainly no Bobby Kennedy.
Bobby Kennedy was killed for doing the right thing.
Kamala, on the other hand, appears to have been ‘accessed’….
The Constitution clearly states that the government MAY NOT interfere with a contract. It appears they forgot that part.
The government believes it our parent and as our parent knows what’s best for us.
Did not a judge in this case earlier deny the defendant, BoA, 8 Motions to Dismiss?
If Kramer or Steins law suit was so defective as a sham pleading wouldn’t the judge have granted BoA’s eight M2D? ….. at least one of them?
In my opinion, this litigation is blowing wide open, in full public view, the outright lying and stealing the banks have colluded to in order to bring down our American Way of Life.
The HEART of this issue is that money is created as debt when history is replete with examples of money being created WITHOUT debt. See: www.ConstitutionalCurrency.com.
In my opinion ALL state Attorney Generals ought to be busy forming grand juries to investigate these frauds! These Banksters are Traitors! ….in my opinion. See: www.BanksterGangster.com.
We, The American People, need to take back the reins of self-government. Period!
So, what do we have here? What is really going on here?
We have the defendant – the banking industry – finding their previous ‘safety’ found in the courts is no longer guaranteed safe and the only remaining alternative they have is to throw an ‘accessed’ state attorney general into the fray by convincing her to do what she did. And we have the same going to the government these banksters bought and pays for to bring out their FBI dogs to the same end.
Notice, again, NOTHING of the law suit is challenged; only the marketing done by others who have shown themselves, as well, to be as unscrupulous as the bankers. The law firms themselves are not being challenged for their legal work.
I hope that helps.
There will be a call this Monday night as there is every Monday night and this topic will be addressed specifically.
So Let’s Look at How Your Remedy Is In The Law is Wrong
- “If you read the charges against Kramer and Stein they all have to do with marketing and marketing, mind you, that took place over a year ago.” – Wrong. The defective and illegal marketing is ongoing and I’ve published a number of recent mass joinder mailers that consumers are receiving.
- “There are at least a half-dozen people I know who are members of YRIITL who thought they were dealing with one of my assistances, and they were not, and sent them the funds to get into this law suit only to find out they lost their money.” – Scary. Consumers working with Your Remedy Is In The Law are sending money and losing it?
- “Both K&K and MJS created a whole page of WARNING/NOTICE to these marketing firms to CEASE & DESIST from their using the K&K and MJS brands and even inferring they are associated with these law groups serving as well as the same to the viewers of their web sites as potential clients.” – True/Not True. It is true that a number of entities received cease & desist notices but when the marketing intake was switched to Mass Litigation Alliance and then Consolidated Litigation Group the same entities just picked up where they had left off. The cease & desist letters where the lawyers running for cover, not an end to the deceptive marketing or accepting cases from many of those same entities. I’ve interviewed one such source that received one of those letters and the very next day just sent leads to one of the new identities.
- “If you notice in no place is Michael Edward, Michael Lawrence, YRIITL, Home Loan Slayer, or Home Foreclosure Remedies mentioned in the WARNING/NOTICE to these marketing firms to CEASE & DESIST and for a very good reason.” – Which Is…. First off, Michael Edward is not the legal name of the person promoting Your Remedy Is In The Law, but I’ll get to that further down.
The email leads people to believe the marketing of participants to join the mass joinder suit was not problematic and this company was not named. in fact the lawsuit filed by the California Attorney General is applicable to all marketers of the lawsuit that received even one penny in compensation for referrals or who make the false claims alleged. More on that in a bit.
- “We have the defendant – the banking industry – finding their previous ‘safety’ found in the courts is no longer guaranteed safe and the only remaining alternative they have is to throw an ‘accessed’ state attorney general into the fray by convincing her to do what she did. And we have the same going to the government these banksters bought and pays for to bring out their FBI dogs to the same end.” – Way Off Base. The suit filed against marketers has nothing to do with collusion by the government, FBI, or banks. It is about lies, misrepresentation, deception and illegal practices by marketers which the lawyers named knowingly participated with.
- “Notice, again, NOTHING of the law suit is challenged; only the marketing done by others who have shown themselves, as well, to be as unscrupulous as the bankers. The law firms themselves are not being challenged for their legal work.” – Missed the Point. The issues focused on by the lawsuit do not apply to a court action but are directed towards ANYONE that has solicited a penny from any consumer to join these cases. It’s still very early days for the court action. Nothing has been proven, awarded and we don’t even know if the case will succeed.
The bar assumed jurisdiction over the practices of four southern California lawyers, alleging they abdicated their professional responsibilities by using non-lawyers to bring in clients, set fees, provide legal advice and evaluate cases. – Source
The bar alleges that the attorneys abdicated a key part of their professional responsibilities by relying on unsupervised non-lawyers to handle the intake process and all subsequent communications. As a result, the attorneys are unable to provide an adequate quality of service necessary to protect clients’ interests. – Source
The legal actions were designed to shut down a scheme operated by attorneys and their marketing partners, in which defendants used false and misleading representations to induce thousands of homeowners into joining the mass joinder lawsuits against their mortgage lenders. – Source
Apparently what Your Remedy Is In The Law fails to understand is that ANY marketing of these suits by non-lawyers and the charging of fees is what this action by the California Attorney General is about. On top of that there is the unmistakable problem of fee splitting that is also the target of this suit.
Other consumers have reported on this site before they were charged by Your Remedy Is In The Law to participate in a mass joinder suit by the very entities that were seized in the raids.
I just sent you a tip of “YOURREMEDYISINTHELAW.COM” They also go by the name HOMELOANSLAYER.com.
They are selling a law suit for KRAMER/KASLOW. They claim the up front fees are going right to the attorneys. They are making money themselves doing this. Three of us signed up with their program just a year ago for a Forensic audit and a way to go to court by the forensic audit and told it was best not to
be in foreclosure which we weren’t.
Their program was a promise to either get our mortgage deleted or a big chunk removed with their programs. We all have our paper work of promises and we each have paid them $3,000.00. There are 3 of us from Michigan and another 500 people that were scammed also. They put us on hold after they took our money and decided to switch/bait the program and we never got our audit done. – Source
So it looks like Your Remedy Is In The Law is part of the very problem the raids targeted.
Who Are These Your Remedy Is In The Law Folks?
A look around discovered that Your Remedy Is In The Law is apparently a marketing group. I don’t know if their angry any government tone is a marketing ploy they use to land sales.
The owners of the website are:
Most Affordable Marketing
c/o 1543 Old Daytona Court
DeLand, FL 32720
Domain Name: YOURREMEDYISINTHELAW.COM
Michael-Edward Keith firstname.lastname@example.org
c/o 1543 Old Daytona Court
DeLand, FL 32720
According to State of Florida records there is no company authorized to do business in Florida under the name “Your Remedy Is In The Law.” They are not authorized to operate even under that fictitious name.
There is also no LLC or corporation registered to do business under the name “Most Affordable Marketing” either.
One of the Most Affordable Marketing sites “AmericansRestoringAmerica.com” is very interesting. – Source
One of the site links takes visitors to Dare to Work Smart, another Michael-Edward Keith site. – Source
You can watch the marketing message below from that Michael-Edward keith website where it’s all about making money. Perhaps from selling people into mass joinder suits.
While I was recording the video above I noticed there were a number of other domains on the same server.
The domain name homeloanslayer.com is owned by, guess who? That’s right, Most Affordable Marketing and Michael-Edward Keith. It’s the site previous complaints have been received by this site about.
The videos on the HomeLoanSlayer.com site are all about the very lawyer Phillip Kramer that the California Attorney General shut down and seized the assets and records of.
And who does Michael-Edward Keith, AKA Michael Edward, pitch as the law firms that should take the money of consumers? Well let’s see what his site says:
That’s right, Kramer & Kaslow and Mitchel Stein and Associates, the primary targets of the raids and asset seizures by the State of California and California Bar.
Let’s see what the California Attorney law suit has to say about these marketing efforts.
I showed you all of that above from the case so I could prepare you for the next page. But first let’s go back to the page from the HomeLoanSlayer.com website which says, “Furthermore, on October 4, 2010, the Honorable Manuel Real of the United States District Court called the Bank’s primary argument “absurd” and kicked the Bank out of Federal Court.” – Source
So let’s see what the law suit goes after as fraudulent and misleading. Shocker!
And that’s not all. The HomeLoanSlayer.com site makes other falls statement the lawsuit alleges marketers are deceptively making.
If you want to get informed and understand what the raids and seizures had to do with in the case of mass joinder and tory litigation against lenders, I invite you to read, Mass Joinder Raids and a Review of the Lawsuits Against Lawyers and Marketers.
At this point I think it is hard to believe what Your Remedy Is In The Law or HomeLoanSlayer.com are saying about the mass joinder suits and actions related to the recent raids since the information presented is part of the Attorney General actions involving deceptive marketing and is grossly uninformed.
Consumers, be careful and do your homework before proceeding with any of these companies. If you feel compelled to fork over thousands to “buy in” to one of these mass joinder suits, before you do anything please visit a real estate attorney that is licensed in your state and get a second opinion. That’s the logical, smart, and prudent thing to do before potentially losing a lot of your precious money.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
Do you have a question you'd like to ask me for free? Go ahead and click here.
- Plastic Pandemic: US Credit Card Debt Surges Nearly 20% in Q1 2021! - May 12, 2023
- The IRS Resumes Collections Notices: What You Need to Know Before It’s Too Late - May 12, 2023
- How Can I Deal With Payday Loan Debt? - May 12, 2023
1 thought on “Your Remedy Is In The Law – YRIITL – Just Scary Wrong in Mass Joinder Marketing”