Ask The Get Out of Debt Experts

My Account Went From Enlightened Debt Solutions to Johnson Law Group and Now With CAS. – Mark

“Dear Steve,

I originally had my debt settlement with Enlightened Debt Solutions, which helped me with two out of four of my credit cards. They could not continue and sent me to Johnson Law. Johnson Law collected over two thousand to pay off the remaining and then had their license suspended before they could complete. Now I am with CAS and they are trying to recover the funds from Johnson Law which have been frozen.

My question is how do I get in touch with Johnson Law to get my money so I can pay off the creditors. I have over 2,000 in funds and the creditor is garnishing my paycheck and I am still paying with CAS. Do you know of a phone number I can call to keep on Johnson Law company. The company that worked out of Florida.


Dear Mark,

Last I heard the Funds From Johnson Law Group were under the control of the Florida Bar. You’d have to contact them at (850) 561-5600 and ask.

But I’ve got to ask, why are you getting your wages garnished? Have you considered bankruptcy which would have prevented that? If not, you can click here to find a local bankruptcy attorney in your area.

Please post your responses and follow-up messages to me on this in the comments section below.


You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.

READ  Johnson Law Group and Elimadebt Not Playing Nice With Each Other

About the author

Steve Rhode

Steve Rhode is the Get Out of Debt Guy and has been helping good people with bad debt problems since 1994. You can learn more about Steve, here.

Leave a Comment

Scroll to Top