i owed a creditor but fell on financial hard times and could not keep up with the payments. The account eventually went into default. In an attempt to recover the funds, the creditor gained access to my account and froze all activities attached to it.
what can i do when a creditor freezes my account and my paycheck is automatic deposited?
It sounds like you were sued over a delinquent debt, you lost, the creditor got a judgment and then levied your account.
The three most logical options are:
- File bankruptcy.
- Change banks. (A temporary fix.)
- Work out a payment plan with the creditor.
Please post your responses and follow-up messages to me on this in the comments section below.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
- Is First Choice Advocacy Legit? - September 16, 2021
- Parent PLUS Student Loans Pulling Parents Into Trouble - September 15, 2021
- I Didn’t Fight Caner to Let FasTrack Push Me Off a Bridge - September 14, 2021