I have settled one credit card and need your advice.
I need to know if Century Negotiations is a reliable company to with to get out of debt. They have settled one credit card. I have 2 more to settle. I am thinking of getting a bank loan to pay off CNI. I have also inquired with BBB.
When people ask me questions like this they are very hard to answer. I never know what the persons definition is of “reliable” or “legitimate.”
I’m not really the person you need to ask for proof of their success rates settling debt. You should ask Century Negotiations for detail on their success and performance rates. As an example of the type of data that is acceptable, see the performance section in this article.
If you want to check out the company further you can read the following free guides.
- The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Checking Out a Debt Relief Company Before You Sign On the Line
- 10 Must Do Steps to Find the Best Credit Counseling or Debt Settlement Company for You
- How to Check Out a Business or Company to Avoid Getting Scammed or Ripped Off
Please post your responses and follow-up messages to me on this in the comments section below.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
Do you have a question you'd like to ask me for free? Go ahead and click here.
- Who Knew TitleMax Sucked This Bad? - February 23, 2023
- Litigation Practice Group Lawsuit by Business Partner All Service Financial – We Want Our Money - January 24, 2023
- HomeAdvisor and Angi to Pay Up To $7.2 Million and Stop Deceptively Marketing its Leads for Home Improvement Projects - January 23, 2023