“Hi Steve –
I’m currently in my second year of law school and am really thinking about getting out. I’m worried about the roughly $100k in student loans I’ll have to start paying back though, not to mention living expenses and almost $9k in credit card debt I accrued as an undergrad.
If I do drop out, I’ve considered going to school for something computer-related (web design or computer science) as I would actually enjoy learning that.
I have two questions for you:
(1) Can I “rollover” my current loan money that I would have left for this unfinished semester to another institution?
(2) If I do drop out and have to work at WalMart, what advice do you have that would help me manage all that debt?
Thank you very much for your site.
- Major Changes to Now Allow You to Eliminate Federal Student Loans in Bankuptcy - November 23, 2022
- FTC Goes After Timeshare Exit Players That Allegedly Target Older Folks - November 23, 2022
- Another Half Assed Attempt to Fix Federal Student Loans With Bankruptcy - November 18, 2022