Lost Job. Car not working I am completly broke, Cant get anyone to wortk on car so I can apply for jobs. If I do get a job it will be 3 weeks before I can get a pay check.
Do You know of anything I can do? Waitressing will provide a lil instant Money, But Places are to far to walk to apply but I did aapply today down the block but it will be 2 weeks befor I could start.
There are lots of things you can do to make some money. All of them require the application of manual labor but can result in immediate income. And if you have a ladder or a bucket you can start right now. These ideas are in no particular order.
- Go door to door and offer to wash windows.
- If you have a lawnmower, canvas the neighborhood and offer to mow lawns.
- Got a bucket, see if people in your area would like for you to wash their car or truck.
- Do laundry and fold it for people. You can take it to the laundromat and do it at once there.
- Look around for neighbors that might like for you to walk their dogs.
- Collect aluminum cans and turn them in for cash.
- Scoop poop for people in your area with dogs.
- Go apply for SNAP/Food Stamps.
- See if anybody in the area would like for you to clean their house for them?