I have over $100K in credit card debt all so far are paid as agreed.
Have been out of work for some time and had to assist out of state elderly parent with a series of health issues over the last two years.
I am very close to selecting the National Advocacy Group as my debt resolution vendor. What do you know about this firm or other advice?
I always encourage readers to use my free guides to checkout the company they want to work with.
- The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Checking Out a Debt Relief Company Before You Sign On the Line
- 10 Must Do Steps to Find the Best Credit Counseling or Debt Settlement Company for You
- How to Check Out a Business or Company to Avoid Getting Scammed or Ripped Off
I can’t tell you if you should or should not use a particular company. What I can offer are some observations. I used some of the steps listed in my guides above.
The domain name nationaladvocacygroup.com was registered on April 17, 2016 and is owned by Ben Barnett and BA Barnett & Co out of Florida.
Do You Have a Question You'd Like Help With? Contact Debt Coach Damon Day. Click here to reach Damon.
I see a Ben Barnett was formerly associated with Safeguard Financial whom I’ve written about.
The National Advocacy group isn’t very public about where they are located. Their contact page just lists Washington, DC and a 703 area code phone number, which is actually Northern Virginia.
A search of registered companies in Washington, DC could not find any company containing National Advocacy Group.
My advice is to ask more questions to get a better idea of who you are considering using.
- We Rise From the Dead Yet Again – Podcast - October 2, 2023
- Lexington Law Credit Repair Gets Hammered in Lawsuit Settlement. If You Sell Credit Repair – Wake Up! - August 28, 2023
- People That Got Scammed by Robocall Debt Relief Company Life Management Services of Orange County to Get Money Back - July 7, 2023