Subscribe to our mailing list


Camden Legal Group Switched Us to Westwood Legal and Now We Want Our Money Back

By on March 14, 2018


Dear Steve,

I saw a question on your site about Camden Legal. Warn people to stay away. They changed their name to Westwood legal & had me pay $4000 in upfront fees for getting me a mortgage modification. It ended up with my having to hire a Florida foreclosure attorney to defend me against my house being taken away. Westwood legal has the same people working for them as Camden legal. They had assured me that I wouldn’t need a Florida attorney as they were sure they would get me the modification.

How do I go about trying to get my money back? I need that $4000 desperately. Who do I contact?



Dear Gail,

I think you may be speaking about Camden Legal Group and Westwood Legal that have posts which have appeared on the site.

You may want to read the advice in this post and this one.

Choice1 Choice2 Choice3 Big Hug!
Get Out of Debt Guy - Twitter , G+ , Facebook
If you have a credit or debt question you'd like to ask just use the online form .

READ  Reader Express Concern About Westwood Legal in Los Angeles

About Steve Rhode

Steve Rhode is the Get Out of Debt Guy and has been helping good people with bad debt problems since 1994. You can learn more about Steve, here.

One Comment

  1. Gail

    March 14, 2018 at 12:51 pm

    Asked question about Westwood Legal.

Share a Comment / Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: