1. It was recommended to file chapter 7 (approximately 15+ yrs ago) Not able to discharge student loans -still have to date. Any exception to the rules to request a review of student loan only. My credit is excellent to date
Do You Have a Question You'd Like Help With? Contact Debt Coach Damon Day. Click here to reach Damon.
2. Any an all exception/ rule/ regulation I paid the total amount due by customer service rep in 2014 approx 10,000 and apparently additional 1200 remains outstanding) In addition, to the still remaining 2/2 student loan originally 24,000 18 yrs later owe 60.000.
Paying off the $1,200 would be cheaper than a second bankruptcy at this point.
The bigger issue is the second loan. It appears the balance is substantially more because you were on an income-driven repayment plan or you were on forbearance or delinquent at some point.
Is that larger loan a federal or private student loan. Please let me know in the comments section below.
- We Rise From the Dead Yet Again – Podcast - October 2, 2023
- Lexington Law Credit Repair Gets Hammered in Lawsuit Settlement. If You Sell Credit Repair – Wake Up! - August 28, 2023
- People That Got Scammed by Robocall Debt Relief Company Life Management Services of Orange County to Get Money Back - July 7, 2023