I was offered to be an agent to sell “The Money Max Account” by United financial. Is this a good program, or is it a scam?
Is it too expensive?
I think you have several issues that you need to think about here.
What I know about The Money Max Account comes from the United Financial Freedom website. They describe it by saying, “The The Money Max Account™ pulls all of your financial accounts into one central location, and uses advanced banking strategies to create the most effective, tailor fitted financial strategy to help you achieve your goals.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week, the The Money Max Account™ is working with one goal in mind, to get you ahead financially as quickly as possible.” – Source
They also describe it by saying the following in the video below.
Ultimately it appears the program uses math fundamentals to track and give guidance on how to get out of debt and/or manage finances. If the math and suggestions are sound and accurate, then it is another in a line of programs that attempts to help manage finances.
Is The Money Max Account Too Expensive?
This part of your question is challenging to give you an answer that will apply to everyone.
Some people will say it’s the best thing ever. Others will disagree.
People that have a money personality that is unlikely to track expenses and enter data it might just be too expensive since they might use it for a minute and then move on.
Other detail-oriented people might really enjoy it, but then again, they might be tracking all the information already in spreadsheets or some other program.
The only person who can determine if the program’s cost is too expensive is the person that is considering buying it.
I don’t know how much it costs to purchase access to the software, but it must be more than $500 to $1,500 with an asterisk next to the claim, but I could not find out what that referred to. – Source
The program sounds a bit like a Multilevel Marketing Program (MLM) when it says, “While making $500 to $1,500* by sharing this program with others is great; getting paid an override commission when others share this program with more people is where things get even more exciting!”
Formerly Worth Account by Worth Unlimited
I did notice that this webpage said, “The Money Max Account (MMA), by United Financial Freedom (UFinancial), (formerly Worth Account by Worth Unlimited) is an online personal financial system.” – Source
Worth Unlimited was something I wrote about back in 2012. You can read that post here. There are many comments on it as well.
If you would like to do your own research about the company, I would recommend you read How to Check Out a Business or Company to Avoid Getting Scammed or Ripped Off.
You might also be interested in the advice the Federal Trade Commission gives regarding the selling of MLM opportunities. You can click here to read that.
If United Financial Freedom tells you they are not an MLM, but you are operating as a franchise by being a representative, read this instead.
I Want to Be Clear
I am not telling you to avoid the company or becoming a sales agent for them.
I am saying that you can determine if this is really something you should do if you do some research and look around.
Here are some points to ponder as you do your research.
- Do you enjoy using the software yourself and get value out of it?
- Do you know people that would likely purchase the software and use it, so it generates money for you in sales?
- You might want to talk to a few friends about your experience with it and ask them if it is a product they would purchase a use. Do a little free market research.
- You should become familiar with the typical money personality traits to understand better who would more like purchase the product and use it.
- If you become a sales agent for the company, what is your plan to find people who will purchase and continue to use the product so you make money?
- Do you want to focus on sales or recruiting new agents to the program if that is a money-making opportunity?
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
- What Happened in USA Case Against Rayan Vanderhoof? - October 18, 2021
- Did Dave Ramsey Really Pay Back His Creditors After Bankruptcy? - October 15, 2021
- How Can I Deal With My Student Loans After Bankruptcy? - October 14, 2021