When I use a real calculator and check their fuzzy math, the only way for this client to finish up the program in the amount of time that they estimate and still cover their fees, would be if they settle all of this client’s debt for about 34 cents on the dollar. Hmm, according to the President of Debt Settlement USA in response to a complaint against them, he claimed that their settlements average about 43 cents on the dollar. That means, the program is probably going to last longer and definitely cost more than their rosy scenario that they are giving the client.
If you are considering using Debt Settlement USA for debt settlement services I would suggest you take a few minutes to read Damon’s entire review. Be sure not to miss the highlights below while you are reading it.
HERE ARE THE FACTS IN THE CONTRACT
- They charge 14% of a clients total debt as a fee
- They charge their entire fee over the first 11 months in their program
- Their fee is not contingent on any sort of results
- If you stop making payments, they can still keep their fees, even if they haven’t settled any debt
- Strategic Financial Solutions and Ryan Sasson Stumble and Get Pounded - February 13, 2024
- These Emotions Stop You From Getting Out of Debt - January 11, 2024
- 16 Common Myths About Getting Out of Debt That Everyone Gets Wrong - January 8, 2024