I recently signed up with Coast Processing, now LPG Litigation Practice Group. So far they have taken 3 payments of $254.06.
I am about $12,000 in credit card debt and 4 months with no payments to the credit cards. They say with the program after 36 months my credit is repaired.
That they negotiate with the credit cards, take off any negative comments off my report. They said the calls will stop and they have not!
They ask me to stop making payments to the cards and I feel like it’s only hurting me more! I can’t afford the minimums on the cards no.
I late fees like crazy! The interest rates on the cards are super high! 2020 I spent much time in a hospital and have had excellent credit before all this.
Is this company a scam? What should I do?
Dear Honesty Stevens,
I always struggle over the question of if any company is a scam. I have no idea what that word means to any individual.
Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the consumer to make sure they are aware of the services they are purchasing.
The most authoritative source of information is going to be the client agreement you signed with the company. I urge you to read that document carefully and see if it matches your expectations of the services you think you purchased.
A good company will welcome questions from customers and bend over backward to make sure they are answered.
If you have any questions or concerns about the services you’ve purchased after reading your client agreement, please contact the company directly and attempt to get some acceptable answers.
If you can’t get any answers from the company then consider reading this.
In the future, before you hire any debt relief company, you might want to check them out using my free guides below.
- The Ultimate Consumer Guide to Checking Out a Debt Relief Company Before You Sign On the Line
- 10 Must Do Steps to Find the Best Counseling or Settlement Company for You
- How to Check Out a Business or Company to Avoid Getting Scammed or Ripped Off
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
Do you have a question you'd like to ask me for free? Go ahead and click here.
- Attorney Claims Litigation Practice Group Dragging Its Feet in Lawsuit for Consumer - December 5, 2022
- Major Changes to Now Allow You to Eliminate Federal Student Loans in Bankuptcy - November 23, 2022
- FTC Goes After Timeshare Exit Players That Allegedly Target Older Folks - November 23, 2022