Here is this weeks podcast where
- Debt settlement companies settling up offshore enterprises to sell services back to U.S. residents.
- The odd statements made in the recent Morgan Drexen press release. You can watch video from the release here.
- What is the Financial & International Independent News network, independentnews.org?
- Elizabeth Warren rap.
- The Bed Intruder story and song.
- Budgeting and why we hate to budget but love peach super-delites.
- Recent ruling that impacts all credit counseling companies and the danger they face from class action suits under the Credit Repair Organizations Act.
- Damon rants about the sudden change in message from The Association of Settlement Companies.
- The switch by Credit Answers from TASC to USOBA.
Subscribe to podcasts via iTunes. Click here.