Personal Attacks, Debt Relief Marketing, How to Separate People From Money and More Stuff – Podcast
Here is this weeks podcast where Damon Day and I talk about a number of debt industry issues including:
- Personal attacks against articles and stories written.
- Why some people don’t want consumers to get honest or independent advice.
- The reason why personal attacks are simply meant to misdirect consumers from hearing a message others don’t want you to hear.
- We play some examples of debt relief marketing and talk about some of the statements made.
- We chat about how people can make sure they can find the right debt solution based on their specific personal situation.
- We play the second installment of The Homeless Project where I asked people on the street to answer debt questions.