The thing I love about ReadyForZero.com is that it is painfully simple to use to help reduce your credit card debt, or at least to give you a plan on how to do it, for free.
Now the brainiacs at ReadyForZero.com have spread their free love with expanding their service to assist people looking for debt consolidation or other loans through LendingClub.com.
LendingClub.com is a peer-to-peer lending network. Investors in LendingClub, like me and many, many others, help to fund the loans of of people like you and me that are looking for loans.
The new ReadyForZero tool allows people thinking of applying for a loan through LendingClub to verify their account balances and use that link in their LendingClub loan application. The verified balances, by following the private link, can help investors to feel more comfortable with the loan and help to fund it faster.
You can see an example of on of these LendingClub.com investor snapshots by clicking here.
So follow along for a moment.
- ReadyForZero offers a free way to develop a plan to eliminate your credit card debt. The service is free. Win
- LendingClub offers unsecured debt consolidation loans to help people eliminate their cards at below market rate through loans funded by us average guys. Win
- The ReadyForZero new investor tool is free and can help LendingClub.com investors feel more comfortable with the loan request to pay the cards off faster. Win
In my book that makes it a win-win-win situation.
You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
Do you have a question you'd like to ask me for free? Go ahead and click here.
- Who Knew TitleMax Sucked This Bad? - February 23, 2023
- Litigation Practice Group Lawsuit by Business Partner All Service Financial – We Want Our Money - January 24, 2023
- HomeAdvisor and Angi to Pay Up To $7.2 Million and Stop Deceptively Marketing its Leads for Home Improvement Projects - January 23, 2023
2 thoughts on “Ready for Zero Launches New Free Service to Help Lending Club Investors”
Nice information on credit cards.And now a days there are a lot of facilities offering by different banks so that to increase the user rate.And recently military credit cards are offering the best facilities.The best thing about this card is it automatically pays you the rewards in your account monthly without the usual $50 minimum like most credit cards.
Awesome. I really like what Ready for Zero has been putting together and after I finish putting it through its paces will very likely be using it for my clients.