Is There Any Way I Can Get My Money Back From the Mossler Law Firm? – Dana

“Dear Steve,

I have be with the Mossler Law Frim for almost 2 Years and have paid about 2500.00 to them and they say I still owe 1400.00 in fees before any money I give them goes into my “account” for negotiation with the creditors.

I want to get my money back. After looking into them and seeing all the problems they have, plus having a F with the BBB. Do you think there is anyway I can get my money back from them and/or what I need to say or do in order to get it.

Thank you in advance


Dear Dana,

I would start with the approach below first. Others have had success with it. Be sure to follow all the steps as written.

Read How to Get Out of a Debt Relief Program and Get a Big Refund.

If they give you any problems with this, feel free to come back and update me in the comments.


You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.

Do you have a question you'd like to ask me for free? Go ahead and click here.
Damon Day - Pro Debt Coach

Follow Me
Steve Rhode is the Get Out of Debt Guy and has been helping good people with bad debt problems since 1994. You can learn more about Steve, here.
Steve Rhode
Follow Me

Leave a Comment