Consumer Legal Services America Took Our Money But Doesn’t Help. – Donna

“Dear Steve,

We have been in debt because of medical problems and medicine. We needed help. We thought this was the answer.

We have been with Consumer Legal Services America (csemail@4clsa.biz) since 2009. We pay $413.00 MONTH. So far they have paid 1 bill for $450.00. Is there any way we can get back our money.

Every time we call they say that they are working on it. It’s like a broken record. Please tell us what to do.


Dear Donna,

I’m sorry to say, things don’t look promising.

The Consumer Legal Services America website at visitclsa.com is currently redirected if you try to visit it and it sends you back to Google. The email domain they use of 4clsa.biz just takes you to a defunct site.

It looks to me as if they are trying to hide.

According to corporate records, Ira Frazer is the president of the company. Public records say the company is located at 6061 Greenhedge Row, La Jolla, CA 92037.

In a previous article, here, I published the email address of Ira Frazer from an employment ad. It is ifrazer@san.rr.com.

A search for additional information found an attorney, Megan McGoldrick that states she is an attorney at Consumer Legal Services America in Orange County, California. – Source

There is only one issue with that. McGoldrick is not a licensed attorney in California.

The California Bar number of Ira Frazer is #93935.

There are so many red flags going up by this point I think you need to take swift action to get your situation resolved.

Do You Have a Question You'd Like Help With? Contact Debt Coach Damon Day. Click here to reach Damon.

Here is what I would suggest:

  1. File a complaint with the California Bar against Ira Frazer for the services you’ve received. Information to file a complaint can be found here. Filing the complaint will get attention and hopefully your money back that way.
  2. File a Complaint with the BBB. Currently the BBB gives Comsumer Legal Services America an F grade and interestingly says they are located in Nevada. You can file a BBB complaint here.
  3. You should follow my refund process I outline here.

Do all of these things at once and demand the return of all of your money since you have received no services.

If your debt problem continues then I think we are going to have to start from scratch again.

Are creditors pressuring you now?

What is your current situation with them?

Post your answers in the comments section below.

Damon Day - Pro Debt Coach

Follow Me
Steve Rhode is the Get Out of Debt Guy and has been helping good people with bad debt problems since 1994. You can learn more about Steve, here.
Steve Rhode
Follow Me
See also  It Must Be Exhausting to Be Thomas Joseph Lynch, Jr

Comments are closed.