Do I Have Any Recourse Against Evan Kagan and Consumer Legal Debt Group

“Dear Steve,

I have paid consumer legal debt group over 5000 Evan kagans group, and all they did is keep telling me we had to simply stop paying the cards and they will represent me as my lawyer if they sue me. They are now closed.i have 4 more years that they can still sue me and now kanas office is closed.. Do I have any recourse at all and is anyone filing a class action suit with them? I know I was one of many clients duped by them.”

You can always consult with an attorney that is licensed in your state to discuss what your legal options are.

It looks like the website is down for

If you want to try to recover funds and ask for a refund on your own, read my free guide How to Try to Get a Refund From a Debt Relief Company. Pay close attention to all the steps and follow it through to the end. That and consulting with an attorney licensed in your state will give you the best chance of getting a refund.

Please post your responses and follow-up messages to me on this in the comments section below.


You are not alone. I'm here to help. There is no need to suffer in silence. We can get through this. Tomorrow can be better than today. Don't give up.
Damon Day - Pro Debt Coach

Leave a Comment