A tipster (send in your tips here) alerted me to a job posting that pays people to fraudulently report this post, Alleged Former Employee Speaks Out About Rescue One Financial Loan Offers to Google as spam.
The job posting, pays people $0.50 to submit a fraudulent spam report about the post about Rescue One in what can be assumed an effort to bury it or get it removed.
You would think the honorable thing to do for Rescue One would be to respond and deal with the allegations contained in the story rather than either directly or indirectly try to bury the story and lie to consumers.
If Rescue One wants to engage in such behavior, as in the mailer, and is proud of it, then own it.
So let’s run through the logical scenarios:
- Rescue One Financial posted this job directly.
- Rescue One Financial hired a contractor to post this job.
- Rescue One Financial hired a company to bury posts they didn’t like.
- Rescue One Financial hired a reputation management company to fraudulently manipulate Google in order to hide information from consumers.
- Some totally random dude posted the job out of the blue.
Which option do you think is true, post your vote in the comments section below.
Way to be classy Rescue One, way to be classy.